BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

You've Made my Day




I have many friends. Some I talk to more than others but I still love them all. There are certain friends I see everyday and make my life worth living even more. Monique, Roni, Christy, Sara, and Nikki make me smile any and everytime I see them. Sara and I have known each other since second grade but weren't that close, but for some reason we are like inseperatable these past twi years. She is really sweet and I can trust her and tell her anything that is on my mind. I met Nikki and Christy in the seventh grade because we played basketball together and to this day we still do and always cracking jokes while we enjoy our love of basketball.They are so outgoing and wont let anyone stand in their way. Roni! I met Roni in eighth grade athletics. She always smiles and you never see her angry (well I don't). Roni and I are very random and we have each others brain (she's the left and I'm the right). Nobody will ever understand the relationship between us. Monique came in seventh grade and we didn't really hit it off from the get go (we really didn't like each other at all). But by the time basketball season started in our eight grade year, we were the best of friends, we had so much alike it was like we were sisters only I look better haha.She is really crazy and really funny, like the other half of me. I love all them and the make my day just by being with me.

0 comments: