BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Unstable and Loving


My name is Ashley Rhone. I was born April 25 in California but moved to Texas when I was about six or seven. I am now a freshmen at Horn high school and I'm loving it. I live with my Mom, Alisha, Dad, Maury, younger brother, Aaron, and my dog, Coco. I love them so very much even though we might have our rough times. Personally,I am really nice but if you get an attitude with me I can get extremely mean (I get it from my mom). Im very shy but once you get to know me I am wild and I would probably get on your nerves with all this craziness HAHA!!! Smiles! I love being me because apparently I'm spoiled, but I dont think so. I know I have alot of haters but that's ok because I am awesome. People say I am concieted but I jus have a high self-esteem and the cockiness to go along with it. I have a bunch of friends that I love to chill, talk, and play with. In my free time I love to play basketball and run track. I have a huge passion for both these sports. I am unstoppable! Something big I love to do with my family every break I get is TRAVELING!!!I love flying, my mom has told me i have been since I was six weeks old or maybe even younger. I have been to so many place I dont even remeber half of them. I am a very fortune child along with my little brother. When Im at home I like to chill and EAT (if you bring me something to eat I would be the happiest kid in the universe) , be on the computer, listen to music (I like rap, hip-hop, pop, and some other extra stuff) and definitly TEXT!
I condsider myself as the Unbalanced Hero because I do things on the way i feel. If im in a good mood I'm quick to do it an it would look or be amazing, but if Im mad or upset I would either never get around to it or it wouldn't be that great. Not only am I Unbalanced but im also the Loving Hero. I am this because if I l]know you and your really special to me I would do anything to help you. There is nothing I wont do for family or friends. My strenghts are my work ethics, my perfection (sometimes), and determination. My weaknesses are procrastinating and speaking out loud. If there was one thing you had to know about me I would say that sometimes I can be a difficult person. So if you have an issue with me it wont bug me because i have bigger and better plans. It's jus me being me!

0 comments: