BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

What's Up Cuz


I condsider Rachel as my threshold guardian. Rachel is my cousin. She is thirteen going on fourteen and is going to be a freshmen next year. She lives in Lousiana and I go to her for advice all the time and she comes to me as well. She's had a huge impact on me and the choices I've made. I love her like a sister. Our relationship isn't the typical cousin relationship. She may get on my nerves but we are so alike it is unbelieveable. I feel like I can tell her anything and she always knows the right thing to say. Her advice sometimes does not work but the other times have made my life more acceptable. We call each other EVERYDAY and talk about how our day was and dumb things that have happened HA! Some things we talk about on a daily basis are friends, problems we have with people and things, and who we like sort of. It might not seem like she does a whole lot but in my view she does.

0 comments: