BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Looking for a New Love and Saving the People



The search for love. My mom always tells me "Don't do it for the money, do it for the love of it." My quest is important because it represents me, it defines who I really am and want to be. My determination to get what I want would help fight the obstacles in my life. My dream is to go to UCLA (Bears) or USC (Trojans) and become a top notch Pharmacist in California. I want to help people with their problems. Doing this would make me feel useful and happy to have changed someones life. After that I want to be able to be in love and get married and definitly have kids. HAHA!! Being victorious would affect alot of my family and friends. My family would be proud of my success and I would help them or my friends anyway i can.

0 comments: