BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

SHE'S the Enemy


I will never forget the lecture our pastor gave the church "There are Haters Among Us." I think of this everytime I remember this story...
I thought we were going to last until the end, but I was wrong. She stabbed me in the back and I would give her more chances but she would not catch on to the signal. We were best friends in the younger days until she grew up. Her mind expanded and she became crazy and insane. I used to think I was weird. Why didn't I process like a normal teen, then I realized two things. One I was a late bloomer and two I was the good one she was out of control. We distanced off and went our seperate ways for a while and just as I was getting excited she shows up in my life again, following me like a shadow trying to take control. I had it I was done with her foolishness. Our relationship was at a slow crash until a recent incident and then it made our plane crash like a nuclear bomb. Her kiniving skills were pulling people into her scheme except for a few including me. In my belief she just wanted to make everybody elses life bad to make her seem life hers was perfect. She hurt me and because of her I think I have lost a friend. In the end whose crying? Not me because I have a future to look foward to and family and friends that love me. The way I see, it's her loss not mine.

0 comments: