BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Mis Padres (My Parents)




Through the big and small issues that arise in my life, my parents help me through it all. I think of my mom as the samaraui. She's nice but very strict because she wants not only me but my brother as well to be successful. She teaches things in an easy way an expects no less.If its done wrong it must be fix. She has taught me the basic understandings of the outside world and what I might encounter. Though the lessons might be inside the house it still has something to do with my later future. I love my mom for all the things she has taught me in my fifteen years of life and I look forward to the many more thing I get to learn from her. For my dad, he is like the peace treaty. My mom is more aggressive but my dad is really chilled. He has taught me to be patient and take me time but not to take to long, make it perfect. He says to live life and don't take it for granted. Sometimes I don't understand what he's getting at but it hits me once in a while. I love the good advice he gives me can't wait for more. My parents have raised me to be an idependent individual and I respect their wise teaching method skils.

0 comments: